Am I Your Typical Web Developer?
Truth be told, I’m the complete opposite! Away from the coding and analytics you’ll find me on the golf course doing my best to try and play or watching the mighty Chelsea FC @ Stamford Bridge. My main interest by far though is Magento development and all things Google. Sad as it may be, I am lucky enough to have a career that I thoroughly love and enjoy. I’m always willing to share advice and information about the services I provide. I’ve also got the qualifications to back it up! I’m a Certified Magento Developer and know a thing or two about WordPress and all other aspects of online marketing.
I work with a wide variety of businesses throughout the UK, providing Magento Ecommerce and WordPress CMS solutions always with the clients business objectives in mind. My philosophy is pretty simple…Your success will lead to my success. At WebProStudio you can be assured that I will only set out to provide you with the best. I like to get to know my clients on a personal level as well as a professional level so that I can get a higher understanding of your objectives and lay the foundations for a great business relationship for many years to come.
The Benefits Of Using A Freelancer
- One-to-One Relationship – When working with a freelancer like myself there are no account managers to cause communication delays or errors. This means the web developer writing all the code is your main point of contact at all times. It also means you can have a full technical conversation without the “I’m not sure about that, let me check with our developers and get back to you” moments.
- Cut Out The Middle Man – Digital agencies often use freelancers to complete their overflow of work if they are behind on any projects or have taken on too much work at any one time. I will charge them a price and they will whack on a bit for themselves before they pass you the bill.
- Competitive Pricing – Because I work from a small one man office and don’t have any big overheads I can be much more competitive with my pricing than most digital agencies.
- Honesty Is The Only Policy – I am completely honest and professional with all my clients and will never sell them a product or service that I don’t think they will need. Trust me, when using agencies this happens.
- Number 1 Priority – Because of the large number of clients digital agencies have it can cause delays and push you down the pecking order if another client is spending more money. At Web Pro Studio my client base is very small meaning you are my number 1 priority at all times.